Sunday, February 7, 2016

Valentine's Treat Box



Happy Sunday, everyone!! It's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!


Are you guys watching the Super Bowl tonight? Who are you rooting for? My family and I will be rooting for the Broncos! I love Peyton Manning! lol

Today's project I was inspired from one of my upline's (Brenda Quintana) tutorials. She is so talented and very creative! She made a Christmas Note Card Set and made a beautiful box with a Christmas Tree. I used the measurements for the box from her tutorial (Click here for Brenda Quintana's Tutorial). Since this month is Valentine's Day, I decided to make a treat box. I love the finish product! You can put Hershey Kisses and give it to anyone on Valentine's Day.

I have made a one page cutting instructions if you like to print it. (Click Here For Cutting Instructions)



HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment