Sunday, March 20, 2016

6 X 6 One Sheet Wonder Set


Happy Sunday, everyone!!

I hope you guys are doing well. We had some interesting weather this last week. First, we had some beautiful sunny days, cloudy days, and this morning was cold! How crazy is that? I love the cold weathers though. 

Today I'm happy to share with you another 6 x 6 OSW! If you take the 12 x 12 sheet you can get 16 cards. I love OSW because I can make a lot of cards. I hope you like the color combo. I love it! the red and black is a perfect combo. Oh and I love the Metallic Tapes! Have you guy had a chance to use it? I love it! It adds a cool presentation to the cards. You can download the cutting instructions below. 


CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE



HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  
SAB is coming to an end:
March 31, 2016! 

If you haven't purchased your favorite SAB product 
you need to order soon!



Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here is the fly with the SAB products.



CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment