Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #33 (Occasions Catalog - pg 13)



Happy Tuesday, everyone!


I hope you guys are doing well and I hope you had a great day. Mine wasn't that bad until lunch. I felt sick. Some of you may know that I'm diabetic. When I got home for lunch my sugar level was low. I wasn't feeling well.  I stayed home for about two hours and went back to the office once I felt better.

I'm excited to share with you today's CASE-ing Tuesday Card! I love birthday cards. I decided to case the card that's on the Occasions Catalog on page 13. I just changed the greeting to "Happy Birthday". It was simple to make.


Instructions:

1. Cut the Whisper White CS to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 for the card base, fold in half.
2. I first stamped the stars in the corner using the So Saffron Ink.
3. Stamp the strings and the bows in Pool Party Ink.
4. Stamp the two small balloons and one large balloon in Blushing Bride Ink.
5. I took a piece of Whisper White CS and I stamped two small balloons and one
    large balloon in So Saffron Ink. I took the punch and punched out the 
    balloons. I used dimensionals for these three balloons.
6. Stamp your greeting in Crumb Cake Ink.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST A REMINDER:  
SAB will end March 31, 2016! 



Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here is the fly with the SAB products.



CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment