Tuesday, March 8, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #34 (Annual Catalog - pg. 47)


Happy Tuesday, everyone!!


Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!! I love it! As you guys know I love looking through the catalogs and get ideas from there. On CASE-ing Tuesdays I get to pick a card from catalogs we have and case it. I love it that I can use the catalogs as idea books. If you need any of the current catalogs, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to mail them to you. It's fun because every time I look through them again and again, I see different ideas.

Today's card is on page 47. I changed it to a card. If I see a tag, I create a card. I just love the catalogs! I hope you enjoy this card. Here are the instructions.

Instructions:

1. Cut the card base to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 in Whisper White CS, fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Soft Sky CS to 3-3/4 x 5. Put this aside for now.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 1-3/4 x 6 and stamp one of the images
    from the Simply Sport Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink. Put this aside for now.
4. Cut a piece of Delightful Dijon CS to 1/2 x 6 and glue to the Whisper White
    CS piece on #3. 
5. Take the piece and glue it diagonal to the Soft Sky CS from one end to the 
    other. Trim off the excess piece.
6. Take the Gold Metallic Bakers Twin and wrap it around. I used mini glue dots
    to keep the baker's twin in place and tie a bow. I glue the mini dots to the
    back of the Soft Sky CS.
7. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the greeting. Use the Bitty 
    Banners Framelits Dies to trim the banner. Use dimensionals to glue the
    banner and the Soft Sky CS to the card base.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!


Product List

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JUST A REMINDER:  
SAB will end March 31, 2016! 



Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here is the fly with the SAB products.



CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment