Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CASE-Ing Tuesday - Card #36 (SAB Flyer)



Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great day. I'm glad is almost over for me because I have been up since 4:00 a.m. and I wasn't able to go back to sleep. I also had to work late. I'm exhausted! However, I'm happy to be home and was able to work on this awesome card! I love it! 

If you look at the SAB flyer you will see a gift bag. I was inspired to create this card from that gift bag. I love the finished product! I hope you do too. I love CASE-ing Tuesdays. I just can't get enough of looking at the catalogs and use them as Idea Books. I still have some catalogs. If you would like your very own copy, please email and I will mail that to you right away.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!
Product List

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only 2 Days Left!

SAB is coming to an end:
March 31, 2016! 

If you haven't purchased your favorite SAB product 
you need to order soon!



Every year Stampin' Up! has an annual celebration called "Sale-A-Bration" where YOU can earn FREE stamps and other great craft products.

You can select one of the Sale-a-Bration products for FREE with EVERY $50 purchase! 

A $150+ order will also get you free Stampin’ Rewards of at least $15 to spend on whatever you’d like! (Plus your 3 free Sale-A-Bration products.) This is a great deal!!

If you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration, you'll receive a starter kit with products of your choice valued up to $155 for just $99! Plus free shipping! Then you'll get a 20% discount on ALL your Stampin' Up! orders. 


CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you order your Paper Pumpkin Kit before 
April 10th, you will get an additional exclusive stamp set with your 
April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit!!




2 comments: