Monday, March 14, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #16



Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. It's a beautiful day out side. The weather is just right, not to hot nor to cold. I hope you guys are enjoying your day. I hope you enjoy today's card. It's Quick & Easy Monday Card and I'm excited to share with you this beautiful card. Have you noticed the SAB: What I love Stamp Set? It's a beautiful stamp set. The best part of it is that it's FREE!! How cool is that? Very cool!!

Take a close look at the greeting, you will see a shadow on the thank you. The Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is a must have tool! This tool is so awesome to be able to position the stamp in the area that you need it. I love it!! I hope you enjoy this card. If you have any questions about this card or on playing your order please feel free to contact me.


Instructions:

1. Cut the card base in Whisper White CS to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp the flower outline from the SAB: What I love Stamp Set 
    using the Watermelon Wonder Ink.  When I stamped the shaded stamp ,I
    stamp it in the second generation. This means that I stamp it first on the grid
    paper, than I stamp it on the card. This will give you a lighter ink color. 
3. Take the Mint Macaron ink to stamp the leaves randomly onto the flowers.
4. Take the Watercolor Thank You Stamp Set and stamp it with Chocolate Chip
    Ink. I took the Sahara Sand Ink and stamped a shadow to the thank you
    greeting. It's easier to do this with the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig tool. 


HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


JUST A REMINDER:  
SAB will end March 31, 2016! 



Here's how Sale-A-Bration works:
For every $50 you spend (before taxes and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Here is the fly with the SAB products.



CLICK HERE: To view the new Sale-A-Bration Flyer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment