Tuesday, April 12, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #39



Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great day. We got some rain this morning. We still have dark clouds in the sky and looks like we may get some more rain later during the evening. 

Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!! Woohoo!! I know I said it a thousand times, but I LOVE CASE-ing Tuesday!!! lol Today's card is from page 59 of the Annual Catalog. When you look at the catalog you will find a tag! I decided to make a card instead. Low and behold this is the creation that came from the tag. What an inspiration. That's the reason I love using the catalogs as Idea Books. I still have some catalogs left. If you don't have one, please feel free to email me your name and address and I'll mail one to you right away. 

Instructions:

1. Whisper White CS card base:  8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/2 and fold in half.
2. Basic Black CS:  4 x 5-1/4
3. DSP:  3-3/4 x 5
4. Basic Black CS Banner:  2 x 4, punch one end using the Triple Banner Punch.
5. Mint Macaron CS Banner:  1-1/2 x 3-1/2, punch one end with the 
    Triple Banner Punch.
6. Greeting stamp set:  "Suite Saying" - I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to center
    the greeting.
7. Watermelon Wonder CS:  1/4 x 2, use a Pearl Basic Jewel in the center of
    this use.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Weekly Deals will be gone soon!! However, Stampin' Up! is replacing Weekly Deals with a less frequent but better promotion called Special Offers. These Special Offers will occur every few months as inventory allows with more products and discount tiers than Weekly Deals (offers may vary per market). The last sets of Weekly Deals will be April 5-18. 

No comments:

Post a Comment