Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope you guys had a great weekend. I just relaxed the whole weekend. It was a very long week for me. So I'm looking forward to next weekend. On Thursday, April 21st I will be 52 years old (I think, lol)! I'll be taking mom to visit my baby sister. It's only about 3-1/2 hours from Del Rio. I'm excited to be off for a few days.
Oh, we will be doing some shopping! I need a new laptop. So since San Antonio is very close to her, we will have some fun! I have to tell you that today's color combo was inspired by a blouse I have. Isn't it crazy that you see something and the creativity just happens. When I saw the colors I knew I had to put it on a card. I hope you like it.
1. Card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4 and fold in half.
2. Crumb Cake CS: 4-1/8 x 5-5/16.
3. Blushing Bride CS: 1/4 x 6.
4. Mint Macaron CS: 1/4 x 6.
5. Whisper White CS: 2 x 7, stamp the cake center of this piece using Stazon
Black Ink. Color the cake using a Blender Pen. The color inks I used are
Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight & Mint Macaron.
6. Stamp the greeting with Crumb Cake Ink. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help
you align the words.
7. Glue the Whisper White CS that you stamped and center it on the Crumb
Cake CS piece diagonal.Trim off the extra CS.
8. Glue the Blushing Bride CS right above the Whisper White CS piece. Trim off
the extra CS.
9. Glue the Mint Macaron CS right below the Whisper White CS piece. Trim off
the extra CS.