Sunday, April 3, 2016

One Sheet Wonder - 13 Birthday Cards


Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great weekend. My family and I had great uplifting weekend. This weekend was General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We have the opportunity to listen to the Prophet's voice. General Conference is for two days. I was able to watch Saturday morning session, Sunday morning and afternoon sessions. I couldn't watch Saturday afternoon session because the internet and the cable were out from 1:30 - 5:30 p.m. However, I will get the opportunity to listen/read the talks online through www.lds.org pretty soon.

Today's cards is a OSW. This is a 12 x 12 sheet of DSP and I was able to get 13 Birthday Cards! I'm excited. I've been wanting to make lots of birthday cards for my family. I hope that I'll be able to make them out on time :). I am trying a different way of instructions. I actually was inspired in the way Stamping with Brian labels his cards. I thought I'd give it a try. Wish me luck!


CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS:

The size for all the card base on this set is 5-1/2 x 11, score at 4-1/4 and fold.




Tips:

1. Cut the DSP at 11-1/4" first. This way you won't cut off the pieces for card 
    #12 & #13 incorrectly.
2. Cut the big piece to 11-1/4 x 10. The rest will be easy to cut.


CARDS #1-6:



CARDS #7-11:




CARDS #12-13:




HAPPY STAMPING!!!!



Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

2 comments:

  1. Loved these birthday cards! Thank you so much for sharing photos here. My cousin made such a cute DIY card for me on this birthday. I hosted a DIY birthday bash at one of Chicago venues. Happy that everyone had a wonderful time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for your comment. I'm so happy that you loved these cards!

    ReplyDelete