Monday, April 4, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #19 "To A Wonderful Man"



Happy Monday, everyone!

Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a great Monday. It was very busy at work today for our department. I'm glad it's over. My staff worked hard today that by the end of the day, they had a headache and ready to go home. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Today is Quick & Ease Monday Card day!! Woohoo! You probably know by now that I just love the You've Got This stamp set. I love the background. It's nice that you can ink it in different light colors to make a soft background. Oh and I love the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set. I had also forgotten about the Hostess Happy Birthday, Everyone Stamp Set! I love the greeting "to a wonderful man". This could be use as a birthday card, thank you card and how much I love card.

It was easy to make. The card base is Whisper White CS cut at 5-1/2 x 11, scored at 4-1/4 and fold. I chose the Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip Ink Pads. It's a masculine kind of card. Love it!! The fun part of it is that it was quick and easy to make. All that is required is stamping! That's easy!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment