Monday, April 11, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #20



Happy Monday Everyone!!

Yesterday I made some Potato Soup in the crock-pot. It was very yummy! My family loves it. Every time I make it, there is never much left over. You can find the recipe here on my blog. Just look at the "Crock-Pot Recipe" section on the right. If you make it, let me know how it turned out.

Okay, back to creating cards. Today is Quick & Easy Monday Card!! This card can be done in about 5 minutes. I love that I can make a quick card. This card is full of bright colors. First, I stamped the greeting from the Watercolor Words Stamp Set in the center of the card in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Second, I randomly stamped the star burst from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set using different color ink pads. It's that easy! I hope you enjoy making this card.

HAPPY STAMPING!!



Product List
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

No comments:

Post a Comment