Sunday, May 1, 2016

6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder - 3 Birthday Cards


Happy Sunday, everyone!!!

I hope you guys had a great week and weekend. I had fun during my visit with my sister and her family. I think I posted that when we were at my sister's house we were cutting down some trees. Well after that I wasn't feeling that great. I started feeling I was coming down with something. I thought I was coming down with the flu. After I got home, I started coughing, sneezing, and had a running nose. I went to the doctor because I didn't want it to get worse over the weekend. The doctor told me it was allergies. This is the worst I've had the allergies. She gave me some allergies meds. I took the first one last night and this morning I was better than the night before. If you're wondering what type of tree we were cutting down, it were cedar trees. I didn't realized I had allergies that bad.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back blogging lol. Here is a set of three cards I made using a 6 x 6 OSW. I wanted to do this because I have some 6 x 6 DSP that will be retiring soon. So I have a lot of cards to make. I hope you find this OSW useful. You can check my blog for more of the 6 x 6 OSW.




Instructions

Card #1:

1. Whisper White CS - Card Base: 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 and fold in half.
2. Basic Black CS:  2-1/4 x 5-1/4 (frame)
3. Pretty Petals DSP (Retiring Product):  2 x 5-1/4
4. Basic Black CS:  3-1/4 x 3-1/4 (frame)
5. Whisper White CS:  3 x 3 - First, stamp the greeting using the Tuxedo Black
    Memento Ink. Use the Sassy Salutation Stamp Set (Retiring Product) for
    the greeting. Second, stamp the circle burst randomly in Mint Macaron Ink.
    Using the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set.
6. Punch out three (3) circles using the 1/4" Circle Punch (Retiring Product).
    Use Basic Black CS.

Card #2:

1. Whisper White CS Card Base: 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 and fold in half.
2. Basic Black CS: 4-3/16 x 5-7/16 (frame).
3. Pretty Petals DSP (Retiring Product):  4 x 5-1/4
4. Basic Black CS:  3-1/4 x 3-1/4 (frame)
5. Whisper White CS:  3 x 3 - First, stamp the greeting using the Pacific Point
    Ink. Use the Cottage Greeting Stamp Set for the greeting. Second, stamp the
    circle burst randomly in Mint Macaron Ink. Using the Perpetual Birthday
    Calendar Stamp Set.
6. Punch out three (3) circles using the 1/4" Circle Punch (Retiring Product).
    Use Basic Black CS.


Card #3:

1. Whisper White CS Card Base:  4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 and fold in half.
    Randomly stamp the circle burst from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar
    Stamp Set. Use the Mint Macaron Ink.
2. Basic Black CS:  3-3/4 x 3-3/4
3. Whisper White CS:  Cut two pieces at 1 x 3-1/4. Stamp the greetings from 
    the Cottage Greeting & Balloon Celebration Stamp Sets. Use the Mint
    Macaron and Pacific Point Inks.
4. Pretty Petals DSP (Retiring Product):  3/4 x 3. Center all the two DSP &
    Whisper White CS pieces on the Basic Black CS.
5. Make a bow using the Linen Thread. Glue it with the Mini Glue Dots.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





It's that time again: You will find lots of retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so  you want to place your order before they're gone!

Details: Dates: April 18 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last). See the list below.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment