Sunday, May 29, 2016

6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder: 3 Thank You Cards


Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!!


I hope you guys are doing well. I hope you had a great weekend. I just relaxed all day yesterday. Today I went to church & relaxed the rest of the day. Friday when I got home, I fell asleep. I was very tired! The only days I knap are on Sundays. So if I knap any other day, something is wrong! :)


I needed some thank you cards for a gift. This is the first set I made. I still have some of 6 x 6 DSP that I need to used up. I used the *Love Blossom DSP for this set. I'll be making some more cards. I used some of the retiring products. These products have an (*) by them. Click here to see the retiring products!


Here are the cutting instructions for the DSP. You can make 3 cards if you use the 6 x 6 paper. However, if you use the 12 x 12 sheet, you can get 12 cards. How fun is that!! I hope you like these cards. See on the right and click for more OSW. Enjoy!!

CLICK FOR CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS


Instructions:

Card #1 & #2:

1. Card Base:  Cut the Whisper White CS to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold
    in half.
2. Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip CS to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4. Glue the DSP to this piece.
3. Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip CS to 2-3/4 x 2-3/4. Take the 4th *Circles
    Collection Framelits & run it through the Big Shot.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 2-1/4 x 2-1/4, stamp the greeting from
    the One Big Meaning Stamp Set. Use the Chocolate Chip Ink Pad. Glue this
    piece to the Chocolate Chip circle CS piece. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help
    you center the greeting. Add dimensionals and glue to the DSP piece.
5. Take some of the *Gold Metallic Baker's Twine and wrap it around the center
    piece three times and tie a knot. The only difference between card #1
    and card #2 is that I tied the knot at different side. Add dimensionals to the
    and glue it to the card base.


Card #3:

1. Card Base:  Cut the Whisper White CS to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold
    in half.
2. Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip CS to 3-1/2 x 4-3/4. Take the *Decorative Dots
    Embossing Folder & run it through the Big Shot. Glue it to the card base.
3. Cut two pieces of Whisper White CS to 2 x 3-1/4. Glue the DSP to these
    pieces. Glue these two pieces together, overlapping. Take some of the *Gold
    Metallic Baker's Twine and wrap it around it. Glue the ends of the *Metallic
    Baker's Twine with Mini Glue Dots. Add dimensionals & glue it to the
    Chocolate Chip CS (center it).
4. Cut a piece of Chocolate Chip CS to 2-3/4 x 2-3/4. Take the 4th *Circles
    Collection Framelits & run it through the Big Shot.
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 2-1/4 x 2-1/4, stamp the greeting from
    the One Big Meaning Stamp Set. Use the Chocolate Chip Ink Pad. Glue this
    piece to the Chocolate Chip  circle CS piece. Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help
    you center the greeting. Add dimensionals and glue to the DSP piece.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

* Retiring Products

Product List

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO

GET RETIRING PRODUCTS!!!











If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Month-to-Month Subscriptions:

Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible-you can suspend or cancel anytime.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com 



Prepaid Subscriptions:

Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/moth on a 12-month subscription.

Click Here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment