Sunday, May 15, 2016

Birthday Card with Flower Shop Stamp Set


Happy Sunday, everyone!!

I hope you had a great weekend. I don't know about you guys, but this week was long. I think it was the weather, but we all dragged this week. I know this coming week will be better and more challenging. I like challenges. It keeps me busy.

Today's card I as inspired by the CASE-ing Tuesday Card. I love the *Striped Scallop Thinlit. I hope you like it too! You will see some of the products that I've used today are retiring. You will see an (*) by the items that are retiring. So If you love these products, you need to order them before they are gone!!

Instructions:

1. Card base: Whisper White CS cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 and fold in
    half.
2. Cut a piece of Mint Macaron CS to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, take a piece of wax paper
    and put between the card stock and the *Striped Scallop Thinlit, run through
    the Big Shot.
3. Randomly stamp the card base with one of the Gorgeous Gunge Stamp using
    Sahara Sand Ink.
4. Take the DSP from the *Pretty Petals Stack, cut a piece to 2 x 4. Cut a piece
    of Mint Macaron CS to 2-1/2 x 4-1/2. Glue the DSP on to the Mint Macaron
    CS.
5. Glue the striped scallop piece to the card base. I used the *2-Way Glue to
    glue it down. Glue the DSP on top of the striped scallop piece.
6. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp a flower using Tuxedo Black
    Ink. I used the stamp from Work of Art to color the flower. I just stamped on
    the flower. I stamped the *Blackberry Bliss Ink in 3rd generation. The 3rd
    generation means, stamp off twice before I stamped the ink on the flower.
    This will create a lighter color. I punched the flower out using the Pansy
    Punch. The color inks I used for the flower are Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie,
    & *Blackberry Bliss.
7. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the leaves in Crumb Cake Ink.
    Trim the leaves with the Paper Snips Scissors. Glue the leaves & flowers. I
    used dimensionals on two flowers.
8. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 1 x 3-1/4, stamp the greeting using the
   *Sassy Salutations Stamp Set & *Blackberry Bliss Ink. Punch the end with the
   Banner Triple Punch. I took a pencil to make a wave on this banner. Use
   dimensionals.

*Retiring Products

HAPPY STAMPING!!



Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$16.00
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









It's that time again: You will find lots of retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so  you want to place your order before they're gone!

Details: Dates: April 18 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last). See the list below.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Month-to-Month Subscriptions:

Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible-you can suspend or cancel anytime.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com 



Prepaid Subscriptions:

Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/moth on a 12-month subscription.

Click Here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment