Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #41 (Annual Catalog - Page 93)


Happy Tuesday, Everyone!!

I hope you guys had a great day. Mine was a little boring until I got home lol. I quickly put this card together so I could post it tonight. I'm having fun now!! Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!!! I love it! You know how much I love CASE-ing Tuesdays!! I don't know about you guys, but the more I look at the catalog over and over again, I tend to see other ideas that I hadn't seen before. Just like this card I created for you today. If you look at the Annual Catalog on page 93, you'll find the cased today. I hope you like it.

You guys I have to tell you that the NEW Catalog is awesome!!! I can't wait to start showing you a sneak peek on some of the new products.

For now, let's look at this gorgeous card! The ink colors that I used are the colors that will be retiring. Also, the *Bravo Stamp Set and the *Banner Bundle are retiring products. So if you like these colors & stamp sets, this is the time to get them. Once they are gone, they are gone! Also the stamp set and banner punch can be purchased as a bundle. It's also one of the retiring products.

Instructions:

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS:  1-1/4 x 8, stamp the different banners in different colors.
    I used the *Hello Honey, *Blackberry Bliss & *Lost Lagoon Inks. Punch
    out the banners with the Banner Punch. Before I glue the banners on the
    card, I stamp the greeting and work from there for the banner.
3. Stamp the greeting using the *Blackberry Bliss Ink and the *Bravo Stamp
    Set. After you do this, than I glued the banners to the card.
4. I made a bow out of the Linen Thread. I used a glue dot to glue it to the card.

Have fun and Happy Stamping!!!


* Retiring Products



Product List
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





It's that time again: You will find lots of retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so  you want to place your order before they're gone!

Details: Dates: April 18 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last). See the list below.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Month-to-Month Subscriptions:
Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible-you can suspend or cancel anytime.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com 


Prepaid Subscriptions:
Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/moth on a 12-month subscription.

Click Here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.





I love surprises! I always get excited when I receive may email that my Paper Pumpkin Kit is on its way. Here is a sneak peek of the May 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit! Place your order before May 10th for your May Paper Pumpkin Kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment