Tuesday, May 24, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #44 (Annual Catalog - Page #79)


Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday!!!


Oh, I love today's card and envelop! I have to tell you that today's card was so much fun to make. When you see it in the catalog, the card looks like it's a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". Than I saw the envelop and that DSP only come in 6" x 6". I'm like thinking, "hmmmm that is not an A2 size card." Finally it hit me that the size of the card is 3" x 4"! It was a gift card size with the envelop! 

I did changed the card a little bit because I want to use it for a birthday gift card. I was so pleased with the final product.

Instructions for the card:

1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, but to 3" x 8", score at 4" & fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of DSP to 2-3/4" x 3-3/4" and glue this piece to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 2" x 3" and punch one end with the
    Banner Triple Punch.
4. I used the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set for the cake. I stamped
    in Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored it with the Blender Pen. I squeezed the
    center of the ink pad to get ink on the lid. I brushed the Blender Pen on the
    ink. I used the Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight & Pool
    Party inks. Be sure to clean the Blender Pen between each color. The way to
    clean it is take a paper towel and brush the Blender Pen back and forth
    motion until it cleans. Just like you would clean the Aqua Painter.
5. Take the stars stamp from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set. I used the
    Daffodil Delight Ink.  
6. Glue the banner to the card base. Take some of the Basic Black Baker's
    Twine, make a bow and glue it to the banner with a piece of a Mini Glue Dot.
    Just enough to glue the bow.


Instructions for the envelop:


I hope this picture will help you make the envelop. The instructions are on the Envelop Punch.

Tips:  Put the inside of the envelop face up and follow the steps.

You need the following products:

1. 6" x 6" DSP - I used the *Pretty Petals DSP Stack.
2. Envelop Punch Board
3. Bone Folder
3. Adhesive


Happy Stamping!!!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO
GET RETIRING PRODUCTS!!!






As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so  you want to place your order before they're gone!

Details: Dates: April 18 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last). See the list below.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Month-to-Month Subscriptions:

Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible-you can suspend or cancel anytime.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com 



Prepaid Subscriptions:

Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/moth on a 12-month subscription.

Click Here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment