Monday, May 23, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #25: Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card



Happy Monday, everyone!!

I hope you guys had a great weekend. We celebrated my youngest brother's birthday Sunday. That was fun. He loves cheese cake, so that's what we had for his birthday instead of a cake. It was all gone! lol ... My sister-in-law made it and it was delicious!

Today is Quick & Easy Monday Card! Every once in awhile I need to make a quick card and I'm so glad that I can make one. I love sharing these quick cards with you. Today I used the All About Everything Stamp Set and for the greeting I used the Watercolor Words Stamp Set. The All About Everything Stamp Set came with the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit. This was a free gift from Stampin' Up! I love this stamp set. One thing that I love about the Paper Pumpkin Kit is that it includes an exclusive stamp set that you can use over and over! I hope you guys enjoy this card.

See below for information on how you can subscribe for your Paper Pumpkin Kit.


HAPPY STAMPING!!


Product List

Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Month-to-Month Subscriptions:

Sign up before the 10th of any month, and we'll ship your kit around the 15th every month. It's flexible-you can suspend or cancel anytime.

Sign up at PaperPumpkin.com 



Prepaid Subscriptions:

Pay ahead for a certain length of subscription: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months.
Save $1/month on a 6-month subscription or $2/moth on a 12-month subscription.

Click Here to purchase a prepaid subscription.
We'll send you an email with a code to redeem at PaperPumpkin.com to start receiving your kits.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







It's that time again: You will find lots of retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last, so  you want to place your order before they're gone!

Details: Dates: April 18 -May 31, 2016 (or while supplies last). See the list below.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment