Tuesday, June 7, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #46 (2016-2017 Annual Catalog - page 122)



Hello, everyone!! Happy Tuesday!

I had a very interesting day. I'm just glad it's over and I'm home creating! When I create I feel I'm in my owe little world. lol

I'm so excited to be here with you tonight and to share with you today's CASE-ing Tuesday Card.  This card was inspired from the card on page 122 of the NEW Annual Catalog. I did make a few changes and I added a little more of the Sweet Sugarplum color. I love the results! I hope you too :).


Instructions:

1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum CS to 4 x 5-1/4 and glue to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3-3/4 x 5. Stamp the chevron background
    in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped it three (3) times. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig
    tool to help me align the background.
4. Stamp the some Mint Macaron randomly on the background.
5. Take a piece of Silver Foil Sheet and take the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit, run it
    through the Big Shot. Glue this piece to stamped piece.
6. You will need two (2) hearts. Use the Sweet & Sassy Framelits & a piece of
    Sweet Sugarplum & Whisper White CS. Take the Whisper White heart piece
    and stamp the greeting. Glue these two cards together. Glue it to the card
    with dimensionals.
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the greeting using the Sweet
    Sugarplum  Ink. Trim the ends using the Paper Snips and glue to the heart.
8. Glue the stamped piece to the card base.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment