I had a very interesting day. I'm just glad it's over and I'm home creating! When I create I feel I'm in my owe little world. lol
I'm so excited to be here with you tonight and to share with you today's CASE-ing Tuesday Card. This card was inspired from the card on page 122 of the NEW Annual Catalog. I did make a few changes and I added a little more of the Sweet Sugarplum color. I love the results! I hope you too :).
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum CS to 4 x 5-1/4 and glue to the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 3-3/4 x 5. Stamp the chevron background
in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped it three (3) times. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig
tool to help me align the background.
4. Stamp the some Mint Macaron randomly on the background.
5. Take a piece of Silver Foil Sheet and take the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit, run it
through the Big Shot. Glue this piece to stamped piece.
6. You will need two (2) hearts. Use the Sweet & Sassy Framelits & a piece of
Sweet Sugarplum & Whisper White CS. Take the Whisper White heart piece
and stamp the greeting. Glue these two cards together. Glue it to the card
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the greeting using the Sweet
Sugarplum Ink. Trim the ends using the Paper Snips and glue to the heart.
8. Glue the stamped piece to the card base.