Tuesday, June 21, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #48 (Annual Catalog - page 44)


Hello, everyone!! Happy Tuesday!!

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to share with you today's CASE-ing Tuesday Card! Brenda chose today's card that's on page 44 of the Annual Catalog. I did changed mine, but I kept the layout the same. Be sure to check out (Qbee's Quest) for another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card.

I love the "Love & Affection" Stamp Set! I love the Crumb Cake & Dapper Denim color combo. I hope you like it. I love the results. It makes me feel good to create a card and share it with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. 

Here is the card on page 44:





Let's get started!

1. Card Base:  Crumb Cake CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp the flowers and leaves from the Love & Affection Stamp Set
    using the Dapper Denim Ink.
3. Vellum CS:  3-1/4 x 4-1/2, glue it to the card base using Mini Glue Dots.
4. Sweet Sugarplum CS:  3 x 3-12, take the Brick Wall Embossing Folder & run
    it through the Big Shot Machine. Glue it to the card base with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Dapper Denim CS:  3 x 3, take the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets & run it through
    the Big Shot Machine. Remove the die cut out with the Die Brush. Glue it to
    the Sweet Sugarplum CS.
6. Whisper White CS:  1 x 4, stamp the greeting using the stamp set from the
    Watercolor Wishes Card Kit with the Dapper Denim Ink. Punch out the edges
    using the Banner Triple Punch. Glue it to the card using dimensionals.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!




Product List


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group

Would you like to join our Facebook CASE-ing Tuesday Group? Would you like to play along and post your card in the group? If you do, click below! We love to have join our group and can't wait to see your card!
CLICK HERE & JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP

No comments:

Post a Comment