Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday!!
Welcome to my blog! I hope you like what you see. Today is the third week that my upline, Brenda, and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Today's card is from page 47 (see below) of the NEW Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Crumb Cake CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
Randomly stamp the flowers & leaves from the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set in
Dapper Denim Ink.
2. Dapper Denim CS: 3-1/4 x 4-1/2, glue to the card base.
3. Whisper White CS: 3 x 4, take the Brick Wall Embossing Folder & run it
through the Big Shot. Glue this piece to the Dapper Denim CS.
4. Sweet Sugarplum CS: 4 x 4, take the Bloomin' Heart Thinlet, run it through
the Big Shot. To remove the heart use the Big Shot Die Brush.
5. Take a piece of Sweet Sugarplum CS & stamp the 2 different size flowers
using the Dapper Denim Ink. You will need 2 big flowers and 3 of the small
ones. Trim the flowers and glue them to the heart cut out. Glue the heart cut
out to the Whisper White embossed CS.
6. Trim a piece of the Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon to about 4 inches and glue
it with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and cut to about 5/8 x 3-1/2, stamp the
greeting from the Cottage Greeting Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum Ink.
Punch the edges with the Banner Triple Punch and glue it with dimensionals.