Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!
I hope you guys are doing well and having a great Sunday. This past week has been very hot. Even with the A/C on, it still feels humid. Usually the hottest months in Del Rio are July & August. I don't even want to think how those month will be like lol.
Have you seen the Hostess "Love You Lots" Stamp Set? What do you think about it? I love it!! Here is card featuring the froggie! He's soooo cute!! This card reminds me of my nephew Tomas who has a Tropical Frog as a pet in his room. I will definitely have to use this stamp for his birthday card!
Let's get started:
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Emerald Envy CS: 3-1/2 x 4, glue this piece to the card base.
3. Whisper White CS: 3 x 3-1/2, glue this piece to the card base.
4. Playful Palette DSP Stack: 1 x 3-1/2, punch the ends with the Banner Triple
Punch. Glue to the card base.
5. Take some Linen Thread & tie the center. Glue it down with a mini glue dot.
6. Whisper White CS: 2 x 2 & stamp the frog from the Hostess Love You Lots
Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Watercolor the frog using the Glycerin
Technique. Put a dot of Glycerin & a dot of Old Olive Refill on a plastic lid.
Blend together & color with the Blender Pen. Trim the frog & use
7. Stamp the greeting using one of the One Big Meaning Stamp Set in Tuxedo