Monday, June 6, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #27



Hello, everyone! Happy Monday!!

I hope you guys had a great day. It was Monday for us at work. It felt like a long day! lol We were short handed, but it still seem like a long day. I am happy to be home. We had Family Home Evening tonight and that is always fun. I also made my Quick & Easy Monday Card. I am happy when I'm with family. I'm happy and relaxed when I'm creating!! I hope you enjoy today's card. It can be done in less then 5 minutes!!

Introducing Flirty Flamingo & Dapper Denim NEW In Colors!!! Oh my gosh you guys, I love the new in colors!! My favorite so far are the Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum!! I'm all girly lol!!! This card is so simple and it's beautiful.

Instructions:

1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, cut to 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Stamp the flower from the Hostess Gift of Love Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black
    Ink.
3. Stamp the flowers with the Flirty Flamingo Ink.
4. Stamp the leaves with the Old Olive Ink.
5. Stamp the greeting with Dapper Denim.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!


Product List 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment