Hello, everyone! Happy Monday!!
I'm always excited for Quick & Easy Monday Cards. I love creating cards that just require stamping. I hope you like this card. I was very happy and please with it. I just love the results!
Let's get started:
1. Start by first creating the template below.
2. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
3. Place the template on top of the card base & tape it with masking tape. Hold
the template as you sponge the open center with the Sponge Dauber & So
4. Take the Chocolate Chip Ink and the flower from the Garden in Bloom Stamp
Set and stamp it on the let side of the card. Stamp the center of the flower
using the Crumb Cake Ink.
5. Randomly stamp the spots from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set using
the Crumb Cake Ink.
6. Stamp the greeting from the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip