Hello, everyone!! Happy Monday!!
I so love the NEW In-Colors? Do you have a favorite yet? I'm having a hard time deciding which one is my favorite. lol - So I'll say all of them for now! I also love the Bloomin Love Stamp Set! I love those flowers. On this card I created a border using the small flowers and spots stamp from the Timeless Textures Stamp Set. Look at how pretty it looks.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Stamp the three flowers from the Bloomin Love Stamp Set using Tuxedo
Black Ink. To color the flowers, put a small drop of Glycerin (I purchased at
Wal-Mart) & a drop of the ink refill on a lid. Blend together using the Blender
Pen. Remember to clean the Blender Pen between colors. You clean it by
brushing the Blender Pen back & forth on the Grid Paper or piece of paper.
The ink refills I used were Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, & Sweet
Sugarplum. Color the center of the flower using the Tip Top Taupe Ink.
3. Stamp the leaves using the Emerald Envy Ink.
4. Randomly stamp the spots from the Timeless Textures Stamp Set using the
Tip Top Taupe Ink.
5. Stamp the greeting from the Watercolor Words Stamp Set. Use the Dapper
Have you heard about the
CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group?
Would you like to join our Facebook CASE-ing Tuesday Group? Would you like to play along and post your card in the group? If you do, click below! We love to have join our group and can't wait to see your card!
CLICK HERE & JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP