Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!!!
I hope you guys are enjoying your 4th of July weekend. I sure am! I'm always happy when I have a 3 day weekend.
Today, I wanted to share with you an alternative card using the materials from the 2016 June Paper Pumpkin!! If you are ready to become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, CLICK HERE! Once you subscribe you can cancel at any time.
Not sure if you want to subscribe yet, but you want to try the Paper Pumpkin for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months? CLICK HERE! I know you are going to love it! I know you will not be disappointed!
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Tip Top Taupe CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Paper Pumpkin Kit Card Base: Cut two pieces to 1 x 5-1/2. Glue to the card
3. Punch half of the circle on the sides of the card using the 1/8" Handheld
Circle Punch. This will help hold the twine.
4. Take one of the die-cut circles included in the kit. Take one of the circle
stamps from the kit and stamp it using the Flirty Flamingo Ink. Stamp the
happy birthday using Tuxedo Black Ink.
5. Take a triangular cellophane bag and put in some of the assorted seguins and
than add the circle with greeting to the bag. Seal the top of the bag using the
washi tape. Take some of the white baker's twine about 12 inches and run
it through the small hole on the bag and the card base. I used a mini glue
dot to tape the bag to the card base. This will also help the bag stay in place.