Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday & welcome to my blog!!
I hope you guys are doing well and had a great weekend. We had very hot weather. The weather this week was in the 100 degrees. Other then that, I'm doing great! lol
I'm so happy to share with you today's card. I love it!!
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Flirty Flamingo CS: 4 x 5-1/4, glue it to the card base.
3. Whisper White CS: 3-3/4 x 5, stamp the flowers using the Awesomely
Artistic Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Take a lid or paper plate & squeeze a
dot of Flirty Flamingo Ink Refill and a dot of the Glycerin, blend together with
the Blender Pen. Color the flowers.
4. Squeeze a dot of the Wild Wasabi Ink Refill & a dot of Glycerin on the lid or
paper plate, blend together & color the leaves.
5. Squeeze a dot of the Chocolate Chip Ink Refill & a dot of Glycerin on the lid or
paper plate, blend together & color the center of the flowers.Remember to
clean the Blender Pen between each color. You clean it by brushing the
Blender Pen back and forth on the grid paper until it brushes clear.
6. Stamp the larger leaves from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set using the
Wild Wasabi Ink.
7. Stamp the spots randomly from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set using So
8. Take this piece and the Brick Wall Embossing Folder & run it through the Big
9. Whisper White CS: 1-1/4 x 3-3/4, stamp the sentiment from the Cottage
Greeting Stamp Set using the Chocolate Chip Ink. Take the Banner Triple
Punch and punch the edges.
10. Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon about 4 inches and trim the
edges in an angle. Glue it to the back of the banner using the Mini glue Dots.
Glue the banner to the center of the card using dimensionals.