This picture below show the butterfly more clearly and I love the results!!
Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday!!
Welcome to my blog! Oh how I love butterflies! I hope you like todays card. Today is the 4th week that my upline, Brenda, and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Todays card is from page 100 (see below) of the NEW Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started!
1. Card Base: Flirty Flamingo CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp the spots from the Timeless Texture Stamp Set using the
Flirty Flamingo Ink.
3. DSP Stack: 2 x 4-1/4, punch the edge using the Banner Triple Punch. Glue it
to the card base.
4. Basic Black CS: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4, use the scallop square from the Layering
Square Framelits. Run it through the Big Shot Machine and glue it to the
5. Whisper White CS: 2 x 2, use the square framelit, run it through the Big Shot
Machine. Randomly stamp the spots from the Timeless Texture Stamp Set in
Tuxedo Black Ink & Flirty Flamingo Ink. Glue it to the Basic Black square.
6. Flirty Flamingo CS: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, take the butterfly framelit from the Bold
Butterfly Framelits. Run it through the Big Shot Machine. Set aside.
7. Basic Black CS: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, take the butterfly thinlit from the Bold
Butterfly Framelits, run it through the Big Shot Machine. Glue this butterfly to
the Flirty Flamingo butterfly. Use dimensionals to glue it to the card base.
Add a Pearl.
8. Using the Tuxedo Black Ink & stamp the greeting from the Love & Affection