Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday & welcome to my blog!!
I'm excited today because my sister and her family arrive this afternoon. They will be here until Friday. It's going to be so much fun.
Today is the 5th week that my upline, Brenda, and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Todays card is from page 119 (see below) of the NEW Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. DSP: 3 x 3-1/2, glue to the card base.
3. Take the Whisper White Baker's Twine & wrap around the card three times.
Tie a knot on one side.
4. DSP: 3 x 3, take the heart from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits & run it
through the Big Shot Machine. Glue the heart to the card base using
dimensionals. (see below for the framelit I used)
5. Whisper white CS: 1 x 2-1/2, stamp the sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Glue it to the heart.