Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday & welcome to my blog!!
I'm excited today because my sister and her family arrive this afternoon. They will be here until Friday. It's going to be so much fun.
Today is the 6th week that my upline, Brenda, and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Todays card is from page 22 (see below) of the NEW Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base Sweet Sugarplum: 4-1/2 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS: 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 & cut diagonal (see below).
3. Stamp the birthday cakes from the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set using
the Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Color the cakes using the Blender Pen in Wisteria Wonder, Mint Macaron,
Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Marina Mist, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil
Delight & Crumb Cake Inks. Make sure to clean the Blender Pen between
colors. You need to brush the Blender Pen back & forth on the Grid Paper
until it brushes clear.
5. Stamp the sentiment from the Confetti Celebration Stamp Set in Sweet
6. Stamp some of the spots randomly from the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp
Set right above the sentiment in a diagonal line.
7. Cut some of the Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon to about 5-1/2 inches. Tip:
use a pencil to mark where you will be placing the ribbon. Use Mini Glue
Dots & trim the ribbon.
8. Glue the diagonal piece to the card base.