Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday!!
Oh my goodness! Over 10,000 view hits! How exciting!! Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and thank you for shopping my online store.
Todays card is Christmas in July & our CASE-ing Tuesday happens to be a Christmas card. I love Christmas. It happens to be my favorite holiday. I changed the colors for the card. I hope you like it.
Today is the 7th week that my upline, Brenda, and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Todays card is from page 29 (see below) of the NEW Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Sahara Sand CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp the background (snow) using the stamp from Gorgeous
Grunge Stamp Set in Dapper Denim ink. Stamp this in 2nd generation. This
means stamp off on the grid paper first then on the card. This will make the
3. Stamp the two of the larger snowflake from the Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set in
Dapper Denim ink.
4. Stamp the two of smaller snowflakes in 2nd generation so the Dapper Denim
ink to be lighter. Stamp one smaller snowflakes to the bottom right.
5. Stamp one of the small snowflake on a piece of Vellum CS. Once it dries use
the Snow Flurry Punch. Add a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake. Put
it aside for later.
6. Cut a piece of Dapper Denim CS to 3/4 x 4 & tear one end. Glue it to the card
7. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS to 5/8 x 3-1/4. Punch one end with the
Banner Triple Punch. Stamp the sentiment & glue it to the card base.
8. Glue the Vellum CS snowflake with a mini glue dot.