Sunday, July 31, 2016

Monogram Card: Layered Letters Alphabet & Swirly Bird Stamp Sets



Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!

Welcome to my blog!! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you guys had a great weekend. I am at my sister's for vacation.  My time off officially started Friday at 5:00 p.m. Looks like I'll be getting plenty of relaxing time. Something I need after the long hours I put in at work the past two weeks.

Today I decided to created a monogram card. It turned out really cute! I hope you like it. I like that you can use it for anything. If you just want to write a note or wishing someone happy birthday. If you look closely you will see some scored lines. It's one of those cards that you have to see in person. You can use your scrap paper piece you have to make this card.

Lets get started:

1. Card Base: Sweet Sugarplum CS, 5-1/2 x8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create the two score lines. Make a
    score line at 3/4" and 2-3/4" marks. Stamp the spots randomly in Sweet
    Sugarplum Ink. The stamp is from the Swirly Bird Stamp Set.
3. Basic Black CS: 1-1/4 x 5-1/2 and glue it between the scored lines.
4. Playful Palette DSP: 1 x5-1/2 and glue it to the Basic Black CS piece.
5. Sweet Sugarplum CS: 1-3/4 x 1-3/4, stamp the letter from the Layered
    Letters Alphabet Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Put aside.
6. Basic Black CS: 2 x 2, glue the Sweet Sugarplum CS piece with the letter to
    this piece. Put aside. 
7. Take some Linen Thread and glue it behind the Basic Black CS piece with mini
    glue dots. Use dimensionals to glue the whole piece to the card base.

I hope you have enjoyed this card.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment