Hello, everyone! Happy Monday!!
Happy 4th of July!! Enjoy your day. Welcome to my blog. I'm excited to share with you todays card. It's so cute and so easy!!
Lets get started!
1. Case Base: 8-1/2 x 11, score at 4-1/4, fold in half.
2. Stamp the ground in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Use the Timeless Textures Stamp Set
and the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you center it.
3. Stamp the Hedgehogs from the Love You Lots Stamp Set using the Tuxedo
4. Using the Blender Pen, color the image using the Sahara Sand Ink, Flirty
Flamingo Ink & Wild Wasabi Ink. Take one ink pad at a time and squeeze the
center of the pad to get ink on your lid. Take your Blender Pen and start
5. Clean your Blender Pen after each color by brushing it back and forth on
a paper until it's clean. This way you won't mix your colors.
6. Stamp the greeting using the Tuxedo Black Ink & the Love You Lots Stamp