Hello, everyone! Happy Monday & welcome to my blog!!
I'm so excited for this week. My sister and her kids are coming to visit us for a few days. They will arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited because I'll be able to be off to spend time with them. We will be doing a lot of swimming. Her kids love to swim. We have a very nice park and creek that everyone swims during the summer. It's been so hot here lately that it will be nice to go swimming.
Today, I decided to make a birthday card using the Build A Birthday Stamp Set. I have to say that it was so much fun to build the cake! I love it that I was able to use different ink pads to build the layers of the cake. That made it so much fun.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Stamp the cake tray using the Crumb Cake Ink.
3. Stamp the cake layers in Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron & Flirty Flamingo
4. Stamp the stars randomly in So Saffron Ink.
5. Stamp the cake topper in Emerald Envy Ink.
6. Stamp the Birthday Wishes in Dapper Denim Ink.