Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday!!
Welcome to my blog! I don’t know about you guys, but It has been so hot lately here in Del Rio. I miss winter. I love the cooler weather. I’m exhausted today! This week I put in a lot of hours at work. I need a vacation! Lol
You know the best part of the day is when I get home to my family, sit in my little corner and create! I love creating cards. Talking about cards, today’s card is so cute! I know you’re going to love it!
Have you made up your mind which is your favorite New In-Color? I must say I love them all. LOL isn’t it crazy! Today I’m focusing in the Dapper Denim Ink. I love it combine with the Crumb Cake color. Oh before I forget, the bow technique I used in this card I learned it from my upline, Brenda Quintana. I took pictures of each step. I hope it makes sense.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Dapper Denim CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp using the spots from the Swirly Birth Stamp Set in Dapper
Denim Ink on the card base.
3. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake CS to 1-3/4 x 5-1/2 & randomly stamp the
flowers and leaves from the Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set in Dapper Denim Ink.
4. Take the Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon & make a bow. (See the pictures
below). Once you make the bow, wrap it around slightly to take the corner
to the back of the card stock. Glue the end of the ribbon with a mini glue
dot. Take another piece to finish the other side.
5. Glue the whole Crumb Cake CS piece to the card base.
6. Take a piece of Dapper Denim CS (2-1/2 x 2-1/2) & take the scallop square
from the Layering Squares Framelets Dies. Run it through the Big Shot
7. Take a piece of Crumb Cake CS (2-1/4 x 2-1/4) & the square from the
Layering Squares Framelets Dies. Run it through the Big Shot Machine.
Stamp the sentiment from the Perfectly Wrapped Stamp Set & use the
Dapper Denim Ink. Glue this piece to the scallop square. Use dimensionals
to glue this piece to the card base.
8. Add pearls to the center of the flowers.