Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 2016 Team Meeting Birthday Card


Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog!

Today, I post this card painfully lol! Let me explain. Thursday evening I had an accident and fell on my shoulder. I ended up in the emergency room and thank goodness nothing was broken. I had limited movement. I was in a lot of pain this weekend. So it took me longer to make this card and much longer to post. I couldn't type as fast as I want.

I hope you like the card. I just love the Dapper Denim CS. Don't you? I hope you guys had a great weekend. I didn't work on Friday. The doctor gave me the day off. I'm glad he did because of the pain. Enough about my pain! :)


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Dapper Denim CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Smokey Slate CS:  4 x 5-1/4, set aside.
3. Dapper Denim DSP: 2 x 5-1/4, glue to the top of the Smokey Slate CS piece.
    Wrap around a piece of Thick White Baker's Twine twice and tie in a knot in
    the front. Glue down to the card base.
4. Take a piece of Dapper Denim CS and the 2-1/2 in circle, run it through the
    Big Shot. Take the Lucky Stars embossing folder and run the circle, run it
    through the Big Shot.
5. Punch out a badge using the Best Badge Punch using a piece of Whisper
    White CS. Stamp the greeting using the Endless Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
    in Dapper Denim Ink. Glue this piece to the Dapper Denim Circle with
    dimensionals. Glue this whole piece to the card using dimensionals. Add a
    Rhinestone Basic Jewel.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Product List
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?


If you haven't subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, no worries you can do that today!



WE DO ALL THE WORK, SO YOU CAN SKIP TO THE FUN!


Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s Subscription Program. Skip to the fun with everything you need to make a creative project every month - it's all precut and ready to go!

1. PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION
    Pay ahead or give it as a gift. BUY NOW & GET STARTED

2. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
    Pay as you go. SIGN UP FOR PAPER PUMPKIN
    EXTRA PEEK FOR SUBSCRIBERS: Subscribers have access to a selection of
    past kits & refills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A FEW MORE DAYS TO USE YOUR COUPONS 

Bonus Days

If you earned Bonus Days coupons in July, redeem them before August ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment