Hello, everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!
Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by! Today is CASE-ing Tuesday! I decided to create a Christmas card. This goes along with Christmas in July. I hope you like. The card turned out really cute and I love it!
Brenda and I joined forces to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Todays card is from page 71 (see below) of the Annual Catalog. Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope you will join us.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Real Red CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Crumb Cake CS: 4 x 5-1/4, use the Softly Fall Embossing Folder & run it
through the Big Shot Machine. Glue this piece to the card base.
3. Real Red CS: 3 x 3 & put aside.
4. Whisper White CS: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4, stamp the sentiment from the Reason For
The Season Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink. Glue this to the piece of Real Red
CS and glue it to the card base.
5. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the image of the flower using
the Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the flower and leaves using the Blender Pens. I
used Real Red Ink & Wild Wasabi Ink. Squeeze the center of the pad to get
some ink on the lid. Be sure to clean the Blender Pen between colors. You
clean the pen by brushing the pen back and forth on the grid paper until it's
clear. Trim the image and add some of the Metallic Thread to the back. Glue
the thread by using Mini Glue Dots. Glue the flower to the card base.
6. Take a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the image of the flower using
the Tuxedo Black In. This time you are only going to color the center petals
of the flower in Real Red Ink and the center of the flower in Daffodil Delight
Ink. Trim it and glue it with a dimensional.
I hope you like the card!