Monday, August 1, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #35


Hello, everyone! Happy Monday!

Welcome to my blog! Thank you for stopping by today!! Today is Quick & Easy Monday Card.  Don't you just love simple and quick! LOL with my busy schedule, this is just right up my alley.

Todays cards is bold and bright! Which I just love! I have seen many people using this stamp set as flowers, so I decided to play with it. I saw one card that had the flower diagonal that I liked. I apologize, I don't remember the name of the person. There were so many beautiful creations for this stamp set. Thank you all who have posted a card using this stamp set in Pinterest and other Facebook Groups, you have inspired me. 

Lets get started:

1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Stamp one of the large swirly stamps in Peekaboo Peach Ink & the other in
    Sweet Sugarplum Ink. I took the solid stamp and stamp the center of the
    swirly image in the same color in 2nd generation. This means that when you
    put ink on the stamp you want to stamp off 1st to the grid paper, then to
    the card stock. This way you will get a lighter color in the center of the swirly
    image.
3. Stamp the leaves in Wild Wasabi Ink.
4. Stamp the center of the leave in Chocolate Chip ink.
5. Randomly stamp the spots in Sahara Sand Ink.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Chocolate Chip Ink. I used the greeting from the One
    Big Meaning Stamp Set.

I hope you like this card.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment