Monday, August 8, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #36


Hello, everyone! Happy Monday!

Thanks for stopping by. Please check out the old Quick & Easy Monday Card posts. I know you're going to like them. Today was my day back to work :( ... I was really enjoying my time off. I can't wait for my next vacation lol.

I love creating my own backgrounds and that's why I love one layer cards. I love the Build a Birthday Stamp Set because you can use the cake layer stamps and create washi tape just like I used on my card and the card that I'm posting tomorrow for CASE-ing Tuesday. Just play with it and let your creativity blossom!


Lets get started:

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Stamp the outline flower from the Garden in Bloom Stamp set using the
    Watermelon Wonder Ink. Stamp the solid flower and stamp in 2nd
    generation. This means that you stamp off on the grid paper, then to the
    card base.
3. Stamp the washi tape using the Build a Birthday Stamp Set in Crumb Cake
    Ink.
4. Stamp the sentiment using the First Sight Stamp Set in Pacific Point Ink.

That's it! Quick & Easy one layer card!

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?

If you haven't subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, no worries you can do that today!

WE DO ALL THE WORK, SO YOU CAN SKIP TO THE FUN!

Paper Pumpkin is Stampin' Up!'s Subscription Program. Skip to the fun with everything you need to make a creative project every month - it's all precut and ready to go!



1. PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION
    Pay ahead or give it as a gift. BUY NOW & GET STARTED

2. MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
    Pay as you go. SIGN UP FOR PAPER PUMPKIN
    EXTRA PEEK FOR SUBSCRIBERS: Subscribers have access to a selection of
    past kits & refills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMINDER:  Bonus Days

If you earned Bonus Days coupons in July, redeem them before August ends!


No comments:

Post a Comment