Sunday, September 4, 2016

August 2016 Team Meeting - Christmas Card


Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog and Happy Sunday!

I know some of you have been asking how I'm doing since the accident last week. I'm doing well and on Tuesday or Wednesday I no longer needed to take the meds. I'm able to use my left arm more. Thank you for caring and for asking. Enough about me :).

Now let's get back to the fun! LOL I love creating cards! Don't you? Today's card is from the August Team Meeting make and take. I'm glad it was a Christmas card. Oh, I love Christmas and I love making Christmas cards. Talking about Christmas, have you had the chance to view the Holiday Catalog yet? What do you think? I love ALL the products!! I do have a favorite so far and that is the Cookie Cutter Bundle. I just love it!

If you have any questions about the Holiday Catalog, please feel free to send me an email. If you don't have a copy of the catalog, just let me know and I'll make sure you get one right away.


Let's get started:

1. Card Base:  Emerald Envy CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS:  4 x 5-1/4, glue to the card base.
3. Emerald Envy DPS:  3 x 3-3/4, glue to the bottom of the Whisper White CS.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White CS, stamp greeting in Real Red Ink. Punch out
    with the 2 inch Circle Punch.
5. Take a piece of Real Red CS and use the Layering Circle Framelits. Glue the
    greeting to this piece. Glue this piece to the card base.
6. Dazzling Diamond CS:  Punch out the snowflakes with the Snowflurry punch.
    Layer together and add to the back a of White Organza Ribbon with Mini Glue
    Dots, and Silver Sequin Trim. Add a Rhinestone to the middle and glue it to
    the card base using dimensionals.


HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLIDAY CATALOG





SpecialOffers_Header_Demo_Sept2016_NA

You can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21! Check out the discounted products below and don’t let anyone miss out on these great deals!


Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.


SPECIAL OFFERS PRODUCT LIST 

No comments:

Post a Comment