Tuesday, September 13, 2016

CASE-ing Tuesday Card #60 (2016 Holiday Catalog - Page 49)


Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog & Happy Tuesday!

Today is CASE-ing Tuesday!! I love CASE-ing Tuesday! You know one of the reasons I enjoy it so much? The Facebook Group is so awesome! I love it when the group members play along and participate. I love to see what they create. So come join us!!

Let me tell you about CASE-ing Tuesday. Brenda and I joined forces a few weeks ago to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Each of us select a card from the current catalogs to case. Todays card is from the page 49 of the 2016 Holiday Catalog (see below). Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest). 

Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along.  I hope to see you there! 


Here is the card that I'm CASE-ing today:




Let's get started:

1. Card Base:  Crumb Cake CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Randomly stamp the leaves from the Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set in Crumb
    Cake Ink.
3. Whisper White CS:  3-1/4 x 4, glue to the card base.
4. Sweet Sugarplum CS:  1-1/4 x 3-1/4, stamp the greeting from the One Big
    Meaning Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Glue it to the card with
    dimensionals.
5. Mint Macaron CS & DSP:  Punch out the acorn using the Acorn Builder Punch.
    Glue the DSP piece to the Mint Macaron CS piece. Glue the acorn to the card.
6. Vellum CS:  1/2x 2-3/4, stamp the diagonal lines from the Gorgeous Grunge
    Stamp Set in Sweet Sugarplum ink. Let it dry. Once the ink is set & I want to
    speed up this process, I just use a piece of paper, place it on top & rub to
    remove the excess ink. I do this several times until it's clear. Use glue dots
    and glue it to the card.
7. Wrap some Whisper White Baker's Twine and tie a bow.


HAPPY STAMPING!!


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLIDAY CATALOG







SpecialOffers_Header_Demo_Sept2016_NA

You can save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21! Check out the discounted products below and don’t let anyone miss out on these great deals!


Check back often, because discounted products will change weekly.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment