Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog and Happy Sunday!
I hope you guys are having a great weekend. Enjoy your day with your families. I wanted to say that I am enjoying posting different cards. I love making and designing cards. Todays card is pretty awesome! I love it! This is a Christmas Card but different colors. I love the color comb!! Different from the traditional Christmas colors. I hope you like it.
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Smoky Slate CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Smoky Slate CS: 3-3/4x 5, run it through the Big Shot Machine with the
Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Glue it to the card.
3. Whisper White CS: 2-1/2 x 3, stamp the sentiment using the Cookie Cutter
Christmas Stamp Set in Flirty Flamingo Ink. Put aside.
4. Soft Sky CS: 2-5/8 x 3-1/8, glue the Whisper White CS piece to this piece.
5. Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper: Cut a piece to 3/8 x 1-1/2, cut one edge
6. Soft Sky CS: 5/8 x 3-1/8, cut the end as a banner.
7. Flirty Flamingo DSP: 1x 1-1/2, glue this piece, the Soft Sky CS piece &
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer piece together. Glue this whole piece to the
back of the Soft Sky CS piece and glue to the center of the card.
8. Whisper White CS: Stamp the bear & ears from the Cookie Cutter Christmas
Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink. Punch out these pieces and glue the ears
behind the bear's head. Stamp the eyes, nose & mouth to the bear in Tuxedo
9. Whisper White CS: Stamp the bow in Flirty Flamingo and punch out. Glue it
to the bear.
10. Add Pearl Jewels to the card.