Monday, September 26, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #43 - Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!


Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday!!  I hope you guys had a great weekend. We had a lot of rain Sunday and we are expected to have rain until Wednesday. It took me like 30 minutes to get to Church yesterday. There were a lot of flood areas.

Today, I wanted to focus on a Halloween Card! Isn't it cute!!! I love it!! It was easy to make. A lot of sponging.


Lets get started:

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Stamp the mummy from the cute Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set in
    Tuxedo Black Ink on the card base. Stamp a second mummy and cut it out
    with the paper snips. The reason I didn't use the punch was because, I'm
    going to do some masking when I stamp the gate.
3. Place the cut out mummy on top of the other stamped mummy, hold it as
    you stamp the gate using the stamp from the Timeless Texture Stamp Set in
    Crumb Cake Ink. Repeat the process to stamp the other side. Sponge the  
    gate in Sahara Sand Ink. I used a Sponge Dauber.
4. Sponge the grass (use a Sponge Dauber) in Pear Pizzazz Ink.
5. Sponge the clouds using Soft Sky Ink. I did these in circular motion to create
    the clouds.
6. Stamp "BOO!" using the Layered Letters Alphabet in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
7. Stamp "happy Halloween" using the Teen Tiny Wishes in Tuxedo Black Ink.
    (This one is optional)
8. Stamp the bat and crow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set in
    Tuxedo Black Ink.


HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment