Welcome to my blog and Happy Tuesday!!! Let me tell you about CASE-ing Tuesday. Brenda and I joined forces a few weeks ago to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Each of us select a card from the current catalogs to case. Todays card is from the page 48 of the 2016 Holiday Catalog (see below). Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope to see you there!
Here is the card that I'm CASE-ing today:
Lets get started!
1. Card Base: Soft Suede CS, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, stamp the tree from the Lovely As A Tree
Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip Ink. Glue it to the card.
3. Pear Pizzazz CS: 2-1/2 x 2-1/2, take the Brick Wall Embossing Folder & run it
through the Big Shot Machine. Glue it to the card.
4. Vellum CS: 1 x 4, punch the corner with the Banner Triple Punch at one end.
5. Rich Razzleberry CS: 1/4 x 4, trim the end & glue to the Vellum banner piece
with glue dots.
6. Delightful Dijon CS: 1 x 3-3/4, punch the corner with the Banner Triple Punch
at one end. Glue this piece to the Vellum banner with glue dots & add liquid
glue to the Rich Razzleberry piece. Due dimensionals & glue it to the card.