Welcome to my blog and Happy Tuesday!!! Let me tell you about CASE-ing Tuesday. Brenda and I joined forces a few weeks ago to do the CASE-ing Tuesday together. Each of us select a card from the current catalogs to case. Todays card is from the Cover Page of the 2016 Holiday Catalog (see below). Here is another sample of the CASE-ing Tuesday Card (Qbee's Quest).
Want to CASE with us? Join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group and you will be able to play along. I hope to see you there!
Here is the card that I'm CASE-ing today:
Lets get started:
1. Card Base: Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Warmth & Cheer DSP: 3-3/4 x 5, glue to card base.
3. Warmth & Cheer DSP: 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 run it through the Big Shot machine
using the Star Framelits.
4. Crumb Cake CS: 1 x 3-1/2. Glue the star on top this piece.
5. Whisper White CS: stamp the sentiment using the Wonderful Year Stamp
Set. I used the masking technique to stamp only "Merry and Bright".
I covered the other words with masking tape. Stamp the banner from the
Number of Years. Trim the banner and glue it on top of the star. Glue
this whole piece to the Crumb Cake CS piece. Take some Linen Thread and
glue it behind the Crumb Cake CS using glue dots. Use dimensionals to glue
the piece to the card.