Sunday, October 30, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Card



Hello, everyone!!!

Welcome to my blog and Happy Sunday!! Oh, it feels like it's been a long time since I blogged! lol I'm so happy to be here with you today. Today's card was actually part of the October Team Meeting Project. I changed the image on my card and the sentiment. This card is featuring one of the DSP paper that is on sale. You buy 3 DSP paper and get one FREE! See below.


I just love the Candy Cane Lane DSP. I love the colors and designs. I know you are going to love it too!!


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Candy Cane Lane DSP:  3 x 4 and glue to the card base.
3. Whisper White CS:  2 x 2-3/4, stamp the image from the Cookie Cutter
    Christmas Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink.
4. Crumb Cake CS:  2-1/4 x 3, glue the image piece to this piece.
5. Real Red CS:  1 x 1-1/2, punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Real Red Ink.
7. Take the Real Red strip and glue to the back of the Crumb Cake Center piece.
    Use dimensionals and glue to the card.


HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List


Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few more days left!!!



Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment