Sunday, October 9, 2016

Happy Happenings: Congratulation Card


Hello, everyone!!!

Welcome to my blog & Happy Sunday! I hope those of you that are affected by Hurricane Matthew are safe. I've following the news closely because I know several people who live in FL. My heart & prayers goes out to all of you.

Todays card is a congrats card. I hope you like. This is not my designed. I used a Stampin' Up! sketch, see below. This sketch can helps us use all the pretty paper that we have or pretty paper on our wish list. We can all use more DSP! October 1 through 31, buy three packages of DSP and get one free! That means now is a great time to save on some of our most popular paper designs.


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Crumb Cake CS, 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Playful Palette DSP Stack:  cut one piece to 1 x 4, one piece to 1 x 3-3/4 & 2
    pieces to 1 x 3-1/2. Punch the ends using the Banner Triple Punch. Glue
    these together overlapping each other and then glue to the card.
3. Stamp the greeting using the Happy Happenings Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black
    Ink.
4. Wrap some of the Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon & tie a knot. Trim the
    ends.


Happy Stamping!!

Product List

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment