Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies & Pine Bough Embossing Folder: Christmas Card


Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to my blog & Happy Sunday!  You know what I'm looking forward to? I can't wait for the cooler weather to be here.  I love the cooler weather. It also reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner. I love Christmas. I love everything about this special holiday. Here is a card that I hope you like. It's a card we made for the October team meeting. I just love everything about this card. I hope you like it too!


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Sahara Sand CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Early Espresso CS:  3-3/4 x 5, glue to the card.
3. Very Vanilla CS:  3-1/2 x 4-3/4, run it through the Big Shot Machine in the
    Pine Bough Embossing Folder.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive Ink using the Wonderful Year Stamp Set.
5. Early Espresso CS:  run two pinecones through the Big Shot Machine with the
    Pretty Pines Thinlits. Go over the pinecones with the Wink of Stella Clear.
6. Embellish with a double Gold Twine bow.

HAPPY STAMPING!!




Product List


Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment