Monday, October 3, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #44 - Swirly Bird & One Big Meaning Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog & Happy Monday! It's so good to be here with you today. Today's card reminds of Fall. I was inspired to make this card after I saw the card made by Jeneane Webster who is part of the  CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group. When I saw her card, this is the card that came to my mind. I hope you like it! The best part of it, it's easy to make and just stamping!


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Take a Sponge Dauber & the Pear Pizzazz Ink, sponge the bottom of the card
    to look like grass/ground.
3. Stamp the big swirly image from the Swirly Bird Stamp Set in the center of
    the card in Pumpkin Pie Ink. Take the Sponge Dauber & sponge all around
    the inside of the swirly image.
4. Stamp the smaller swirly image in Pumpkin Pie Ink on each side of the big
    swirly image. Take the Sponge Dauber & sponge all around the inside of both
    of  the swirly images.
5. Stamp the stem on all three pumpkins using the stamp from the Swirly Bird
    Stamp Set in Chocolate Chip Ink. This stamp is a little too long, so I used the
    masking technique. I just laid a piece of paper right above the top of the
    pumpkin to cover the area I don't want to stamp & stamp the stem. I did this
    to all the three pumpkins.
6. Stamp the leaves using the Pear Pizzazz Ink.
7. Take the sentiment from the One Big Meaning Stamp Set & stamp it using
    the Chocolate Chip Ink.

HAPPY STAMPING!!

Product List

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Product List
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Catalina! This is a first for me and I am so touched. I love your card...how clever for the pumpkin stems! Thank you again, and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome and thank you for your card that inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete