Monday, October 10, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #45


Hello, everyone!

Welcome to my blog & Happy Monday!! Oh, I'm so happy today is Monday! First, it's nice that I'm off! lol I love it when I'm off. Second, I love one layer cards or quick & easy cards!!! I am happy with the outcome of this todays card.


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:  Whisper White CS, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score at 4-1/4 & fold in half.
2. Whisper White CS:  Take the middle size Butterflies Thinlits and run it
    through the Big Shot Machine. Add a little of multipurpose liquid glue and let
    it air dry. TIP:  Multi-purpose glue creates repositionable bond or ultra strong
    permanent bond. Adhesive bonds two ways: permanent by applying while
    glue is still wet or removable by letting glue dry before positioning.
3. Take the butterfly when the glue dries and place it on the center of the card.
    Take a sponge and sponge the color ink of your choice. On these samples I
    used are So Saffron and Mint Macaron Inks.
4. Take the spots stamp from Awesomely Artistic and stamp.
5. Take the Tuxedo Black Ink and stamp the sentiment on the center of the
     butterfly.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment