Monday, October 31, 2016

Quick & Easy Monday Card #48: Crazy About You & Watercolor Words Stamp Set


Hello, everyone!!


Welcome to my blog and Happy Monday!! I'm so excited to share with you this card. I was just feeling the love! lol I wanted to make a card that express how I feel  right now. Everyone needs one of these cards every once in a while. I know it makes me feel great when someone (family or friends) says, "Love You!" So this card is for you! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and visiting my online store! Thank you!


Lets get started!

1. Card Base:   Whisper White CS:  4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 & fold in half.
2. Stamp two hearts in Real Red Ink. I used the hearts from the Watercolor
    Words. Stamp two more hearts in Crumb Cake Ink.
3. Stamp the "love" in Real Red.
4. Stamp the "you" in Crumb Cake Ink from the Crazy About You Stamp Set.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Product List


Grid Paper
[130148]
$11.00


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE
ADVANTAGE OF THIS SALE!!!




Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment